The Hi! (Human Interaction) Lab's mission: Research the connection between humans and computers in the broadest possible sense, from augmenting the human body using computers to developing new ways computers can help and guide people.
- Human-Computer Collaboration / Integration
- Computer Vision, Image and Video Analysis
- Augmented Human Senses / Computer-Human Senses
- Assistive Augmentation / Assisted Creativity
- Art + Culture + Tech
- Augmented Tools
- DIY Digital Fabrication, Rapid Prototyping
- Augmented Narratives / Storytelling
- Augmented Manufacturing
- Responsive Computer Graphics
Call for Articles
Consider sending your best work to an MDPI special issue on Assistive Augmentation: crossing Assistive Technology and Human Augmentation.
Deadline extended: 28 February 2019
Information: MDPI MTI