The Hi! (Human Interaction) Lab is researching the connection between humans and computers in the broadest possible sense. From augmenting the human body using computers to developing new ways computers can help and guide people -- we are interested in it.
- Human-Computer Collaboration / Integration
- Computer Vision, Image and Video Analysis
- Augmented Human Senses / Computer-Human Senses
- Assistive Augmentation / Assisted Creativity
- Art + Culture + Tech
- Augmented Tools
- DIY Digital Fabrication, Rapid Prototyping
- Augmented Narratives / Storytelling
- Augmented Manufacturing
- Responsive Computer Graphics
See our running projects
Schedule Office Hours Appointment
Office hours: Thursdays 1-4pm, Room 145.
Use the Google Calendar scheduler to reserve a 30-minute spot. If you need more than 30 minutes - make multiple consecutive reservations.
Call for Articles
Consider sending your best work to an MDPI special issue on Assistive Augmentation: crossing Assistive Technology and Human Augmentation.
Information: MDPI MTI