The Hi! (Human Interaction) Lab's mission: Research the connection between humans and computers in the broadest possible sense, from augmenting the human body using computers to developing new ways computers can help and guide people.
- Human-Computer Collaboration / Integration
- Computer Vision, Image and Video Analysis
- Augmented Human Senses / Computer-Human Senses
- Assistive Augmentation / Assisted Creativity
- Art + Culture + Tech
- Augmented Tools
- DIY Digital Fabrication, Rapid Prototyping
- Augmented Narratives / Storytelling
- Augmented Manufacturing
- Responsive Computer Graphics
The Human Interaction Lab is currently not looking for PhD or Masters students, for credit or RA positions.
Call for Articles
Consider sending your best work to an MDPI special issue on Assistive Augmentation: crossing Assistive Technology and Human Augmentation.
Information: MDPI MTI